THE NEW AGE OF VIDEO MARKETING: BALANCING YOUR TV AND DIGITAL INVESTMENTS
Before you can determine where to invest your time, money, and resources, you need to understand what your consumers are watching and where they are watching it.
With TV and digital teams still struggling to work together toward their brand objective, VMA Media has created the only industry forum that brings together leaders from both sides of the spectrum to address today’s most pressing challenges and opportunities.
Videonomics is a 2.5 day invitation-only summit that brings together 200+ executives across brands, agencies, media companies, and service vendors to advance the business of video marketing and advertising. Learn from the marketers and innovative companies that are imagining and building the future of media through a series of presentations, case studies, keynotes, and breakout sessions.
Beyond great content at a killer venue, what we’re really known for are the group wide discussions and memorable networking opportunities. You’ll walk away with actionable strategies and the relationships you need to bring them to fruition.
This year’s Videonomics summit will focus on two key themes – Content & Scale:
- Content: What type of content should your brand be creating? How should you be creating it? What’s going to resonate most with your audience? And what will ROI look like for your brand?
- Scale: How should your brand be putting content into the world at mass? While the question of TV or digital doesn’t have a universal answer; we should be asking what scale means to your specific brand? This answer is significantly different for a large endemic brand than it is for a new digital first brand targeting a younger demographic. And most importantly, how should your brand be answering the questions above using data?
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact Chelsea Walker at [email protected]
What past attendees are saying about the Videonomics Summit:
“Videonomics breaks the norm of traditional conferences. Lose the panels and keynotes and let’s have an intelligent discussion about the state of marketing today. There’s an inherent realization that your issues and struggles in the market are the same as your peers. Insightful, inspiring, and good fun. Can’t wait for the next one.”
- Drew Lewis, New Media Director at Wunderman
“I have found the Videonomics events to be very useful and always an excellent use of time in our always-busy schedules. They focus on key topics in real time, bring in great perspective, and promote an active dialogue and agenda. Additionally, they help facilitate ongoing conversation to impact change in the marketplace.”
- Michael Law, EVP, Managing Director, Video Investments at Dentsu Aegis Network
“The Videonomics summit was very informative about a range of important topics including the state of mobile, programmatic, content creation and digital video. The group events were very enjoyable and I was able to speak with people at the event who had services I was interested in hearing more about and also connecting with people I hadn’t seen in years. Overall, a summit like this would be very beneficial to decision makers at brands, agencies and vendors.”
- Tom Williams, SVP/Group Account Director at Initiative